Start Page of srv13-zrh.switzerlandtourism.ch
There are no more content on this site.....
Just perhaps a few thoughtful quotes.
- I don't care that they stole my idea.... I care that they don't have any of their own.
- If all humans hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world twice.
- We crave for new sensations but soon become indifferent to them. The wonders of yesterday are today common occurrences.
- Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging of races, and we are still far from this blissful realization.
- We are all one. Only egos, beliefs, and fears separate us.
- If we use fossile fuels to get our power, we are living on our capital and exhausting it rapidly. This method is barbarous and watonly wasteful, and will have to be stopped in the interest of coming generations.
- Of all the frictional resistances, the one that most retards human movement is ignorance.
- Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels.
- No free energy device will ever be allowed to reach the market.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
- If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
- When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.
- Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
- Imagination is the highest form of research.
- Wunderlich was der Mensch alles schlucken kann! Wohl zehn Minuten las ich in einer Zeitung, liess durch das Auge den Geist eines verantwortungslosen Menschen in mich hinein, der die Worte anderer im Munde breit kaut und sie eingespeichelt, aber unverdaut wieder von sich gab.
- Wer zur Quelle will, muss gegen den Strom schwimmen.